Migration law

We have extensive experience with migration law and possess expertise within the following areas:

– Asylum (incl. unaccompanied minors)
– Detention
– Residence permits on grounds of family relationship
– Work permits
– Citizenship

If you are applying for asylum, you are usually entitled to public counsel. The same applies to persons who the Swedish Migration Agency or the Swedish Police have decided to detain. The Swedish Migration Agency appoints public counsel, but the person subject to such legal measures is entitled to request their own counsel. The role of public counsel is to safeguard the interests of their client and provide support and advice during the process and to act as counsel during any appeal against a decision. The cost of public counsel is paid by the state.

In cases related to residence permits on grounds of family relationship, work permits and citizenship, we accept cases as private counsel.